I am developing a windows based application which connects to Oracle database.
DataAccess.dll makes internal calls to OraOps9.dll and load somewhere this pointer is being mixed up when load I try to call my library class.
Reload to refresh your session.I even tried copying executables DLLs manually on customer's machine.I am running into peculiar issue.OraOps9.dll as a reference but it is a required dll for the.Now, when I add this library class load as a reference in a webservice project I am receiving an error oraops in the load library class load method (which worked when tested alone).So this is strictly a reference/pointer issue oraops and the main problem is that the webservice does not have visibility to the OraOps9.dll when making calls through the referenced library class, e library class does since it works when tested alone.But when I share this installer with customer, he is getting error "Unable to load DLL OraOps10.dll".I have made calls to library classes before that are not installed in the GAC and have not run into this problem, but none of them involved oracle calls.Any assistance is appreciated.I guess my next step is to register the library class in the GAC and see oraops if this reference problem is fixed.So please help me on what else i can.For initial testings, I have created installer and tested on different machines that I have.This error is "cannot find OraOps9.dll" which is located in the oracleclientdirectorybin directory.You signed in with another tab or window.But still facing same issue. The funny thing is that I can't add the.
I even tried suggestions shared at manual but still no luck.
Sign up, you cant perform that action at this time.
Thanks Best Regards, sudhakar Chavali,.S: I am using Windows XP operating system and customer is also using same operating system.Clearly, it is a dll and is working since when it was missing the library class plus would not function, it would give the same error "cannot find OraOps9.dll".We both are plus using Oracle 10g.These problems are so solution hard to manual explain.Each machine has Oracle Client installed and I did not see any problem in running application.In debugging this from the library class, I have discovered that when I remove/unregister the OraOps9.dll file from the oracleclientdirectorybin directory the library class will have the same error.Everything in this class works fine.I do not understand why shippuden my application only shippuden getting above error.I senao have written a library class which makes calls to an Oracle 8i database.DataAccess.dll to function since when it is removed it does not work.